Quality control is directly under the control of the Head of Plants and manufacturing with a chemical control department, microbiological control department, quality control manufacture and development.
Striving for continuous improvement in quality and compliance of processes and products, from development to distribution, with a focus on patient safety, data integrity and fulfilment of customer expectations.
Organised as a unit directly under the President, CEO, the basis for our work is the commitment to quality.
Our Quality Assurance objectives in conjuction with other departments ensures:
- Our products are safe, efficient & available
- Define and communicate the responsibility and level for quality in the group
- Co-ordinate, support & develop Quality Management Systems in the group within GLP, GCP, GMP and GDP
- Maintain & develop handling of standard operating procedures including work instructions
- Plan and perform audit of suppliers, contract manufacturers and license manufacturers
- Change control systems
- Facilitate a common understanding and interpretation of GMP compliance issues by arranging working groups, presentations and discussion forums
- Review and authorise validation documentation
- QA information technology compliance